How to Fix Roblox Error Code 524 – Love playing the ROBLOX game, why not, it is interesting and addictive as well. We love playing it too. But there are certain errors that stubborn us and interrupt the smooth functioning of the game. In this post, we are going to talk about one such ROBLOX error that you might have faced while playing the game. Reading this post till the end will also help you know some ways by which that error can be fixed and after that, you can enjoy the game without any interruptions.
The error we are talking about is ROBLOX error code 524 and it is one of the most annoying ROBLOX errors gamers face. Let us dive deep into what it is and how you can fix it.
What is ROBLOX Error 524?
It won’t be wrong to say that error 524 in the ROBLOX game is a VIP error. Now, you might be thinking that how funny it is? It might be to you, but to us, it is not that funny.
This error code 524 occurs when gamers are unable to join a VIP server in ROBLOX by any means i.e. as a guest or as a normal user. Now, here’s a catch, if you are invited to join that VIP server and still you can’t join the game then there is something wrong, but this is not when error 524 will occur. This will occur when you don’t have the authority to join the game on the VIP server and still you are trying that. This is because of the limited entry of gamers to the VIP server as it is made like that only by the game creator.
There could be many reasons for this error to occur; it could be slow ROBLOX servers, internet connectivity, or even an outdated app on your mobile or PC. Let us see some possible ways to fix this error along with the reasons why it occurs.
How to Fix ROBLOX Error Code 524?
Get an invite from players from the VIP server to join the VIP game
This is one of the simplest yet 100% workable tips that could allow you to play ROBLOX on a VIP server. Just seek the help of your friends present on the VIP server and request them to send an invite. In this way, you’ll be able to easily join the VIP server game while fooling error code 524. To try this, follow these steps:
- Open settings on ROBLOX
- Click on privacy settings
- Scroll down to the tab saying ‘who can invite me to a VIP server’
- Select ‘everyone’ there instead of ‘friends’
- Hit ‘Ok’ to save and apply changes
- After that, search for usernames playing the game on the ROBLOX VIP server.
- Request them to invite you and wait until you receive the invitation
- Once the invitation is accepted, join and enjoy the game
The above-mentioned method is a completely tried and tested one, and that will never leave you disappointed. But still, if you face the same issue i.e. ROBLOX error 524, the next thing you can do is uninstall ROBLOX and re-install it again. Let us see how this could be done:
- Go to the Control Panel on your system
- Visit the ‘uninstall a program’ section (you can type this in the search box to find it quickly)
- Scroll down to ROBLOX Player
- Select and uninstall it
- Now, got to ROBLOX’s official site
- Do login and select the game you want to play
- Hit join and you will be allowed to download the app
- Click on the download button and once it is completed, join the server again and enjoy the game
Doing this might fix the error code 524 on ROBLOX.
Start a new server of ROBLOX game
Even after trying everything mentioned above, the same problem persists, the next method you can try is starting a new server on any of the ROBLOX game. Here, using a trusted VPN source could be of great help.
Let us see how you can start a new server:
- Open ROBLOX Player
- Select the game you wish to play by visiting the game section
- Invite at least 5 players party on that game
- Now, join the game and immediately leave the party
- Try this couple of time to start a new server on any of the game in ROBLOX
Note- It is not a guarantee that you’ll succeed the first time by trying this strategy. So, don’t get frustrated and keep trying.
The Last Words
There is no doubt that ROBLOX error code 524 is annoying and frustrating plus, it requires some effort to fix it. There are three ways by which this error can be fixed and we have discussed all those above. Here, one possible reason for the repeated error could be that ROBLOX servers are down, and if this is the case, you need to wait for them to back to their normal functioning again.
We hope that this post would have been useful to you and trying these methods will fix error 524.
You May Also Like: How to Fix Error Code: M7353-5101