Hello Friends, Today i will show you how we can “CLEAR BROWSER CACHE & COOKIES” so let’s started.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Clear cookies and site data in Firefox
To delete cookies and site data for a website you’re currently visiting:
- Click the padlock at the left of the address bar.
- Click Clear Cookies and Site data.
To delete cookies for any single website:
- Click the menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Manage Data… button. The Manage Cookies and Site Data dialog will appear.
- In the Search websites field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. Items that match your search will be displayed.
- To remove all cookies and storage data for the website, click Remove All Shown.
- To remove selected items, select an entry and click Remove Selected.
- Click Save Changes.
- In the Removing Cookies and Site Data confirmation dialog that opens, click OK.
- Close the about:preferences page.
Clear Browsing History and Cookies On Internet Explorer
To delete cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Select the Cookies and website data check box, and then select Delete.
Block or allow cookies
If you don’t want sites to store cookies on your PC, you can block cookies. But doing this might prevent some pages from displaying correctly, or you might get a message from a site letting you know that you need to allow cookies to view that site.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, select Advanced and choose whether you want to accept, block, or be prompted for first-party and third-party cookies.
Source: internet explorer
How to Clear Browser History and Cookies On Safari
Delete history, cache, and cookies
Here’s how to clear information from your device:
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.